Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CLIENT COMMENT

Just wanted to take the time to email you about my classes. I have been going to your classes now for about 3 weeks and I really enjoy them. I have to say that Lindsey's classes on Tuesday and Thursday (20/20/20) nights are great. Lindsey has so much energy, and I actually find my self laughing sometimes in class, she cracks me up. Every class is different and keeps me on my toes. Like her music choices too. She is a great instructor and is always giving us different options and encouraging us to watch our form. I also like Shawn's classes a lot too. And your class on Monday wakes me up and makes me hurt the next day (thanks). Just wanted to send a kudos to you guys.  Thanks and keep up the great classes!!

   ~Liz Littlejohn

No comments:

Post a Comment