5 Simple Tips to Make It a Great Day
2. Vegetables are the new fruit - Veggies for breakfast! Try having veggies with your eggs or a glass of carrot or veggie juice. Starting your day with vegetables will provide your body with more vitamins and minerals than a "One-a-Day" vitamin over the counter.
3. Stop and Breathe - So you are rushing out the door and exhausted, you grab a pastry and coffee, and now STOP, watch your mental chatter, and take 5 deep breaths.
4. No more Diets. The first 3 letters are DIE! - PLEASE become a student of you. Today we can research and discover so many concepts regarding nutrition. Are you eat every 2 hours or only 4 meals per day? Are you drinking enough water? Gather all the information for you and customize it to fit your body and lifestyle.
5. Start your journal today - Starting a food diary is possibly the most important step you can take toward developing a lifestyle that leads to long-term weight loss success.
· You can have an honest view of your current habits.
· It's the key to finding the way of eating you can live with.
· It can help you make the eating-emotions connection as to why you overeat.
· It serves as a tool that you can use later on to measure your progress.
· If you continue to keep it at your goal weight, it will help you find the problem areas that have previously stood between you and long-term weight maintenance.